More About Our Agency
LifePath, an Area Agency on Aging, is a private, nonprofit corporation that develops, provides and coordinates a range of services to support the independent living of elders and persons with disabilities with a goal of independence. We also support caregivers, including grandparents raising grandchildren, in many ways. LifePath serves all of Franklin County and Athol, Petersham, Royalston and Phillipston, Massachusetts.
Some LifePath managed programs are available in other areas as well. Hampshire/Hampden Counties: SHINE, Personal Care Attendant, and Adult Family Care. Berkshire County: Elder Protective Services and Personal Care Attendant.
Roseann Martoccia is the Executive Director of LifePath.
2016 Annual Report (2.08 MB PDF)
Agency Pamphlet 2016 (1.57 MB PDF)
Agency History, 1974-October 2012 (148 KB Word Document)
Download free Adobe Acrobat Reader to read these files.
We are committed to:
- Preventing or postponing the need for institutional care.
- Providing support through care transitions across settings.
- Advocating for elders and for people with disabilities.
- Funding local projects, including Legal Services, Alzheimer's Services, Elder Peer Counseling and Health & Fitness programs.
- Providing support to local Councils on Aging.
We have been providing family and caregiver support and community based services for elders and for persons with disabilities living in our service area since 1974.
LifePath can be reached at 800-732-4636, 413-773-5555, 978-544-2259, or TDD 413-772-6566, FREE, Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
LifePath's Form 990 is available for public inspection upon request.