Options Counseling is a free service that provides information and support to consumers to assist them in decision making.
Options Counseling can help answer many questions like:
- Can I live in the community safely and independently?
- Should I consider a supportive housing facility, assisted living, or a nursing facility?
- Does my current insurance cover services, assistive devices and other home modifications? What funding, loans or donations may be available?
- What services are available to support me in my home?
- How can I private pay for services or assistive devices?
Our professionally trained community options resource specialist will work with you and your family to address your specific individual needs. Your preferences are key in developing a successful long-term care plan that works for you. As your needs change, our community options resource specialist will work with you and your family to keep your long term care plans current.
Those interested in meeting with the Community Options resource specialist should call 800-732-4636, 413-773-5555, 978-544-2259, or TDD 413-772-6566, FREE, Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. or contact us by email. LifePath staff are waiting to take your call and meet with you.
Download the brochure (325 KB PDF).