Last updated: October 07, 2016
Long-Term Temporary Position
Location: Turners Falls, MA
The Development Assistant will work with the Development Manager and the Media & Communications Director to develop community interest and participation in LifePath through the planning, marketing, coordination, and data management for the 2016 End of Year Campaign, Spring Appeal 2017, the Meals on Wheels Walkathon on Saturday, April 29, 2017, 8-11 a.m. at Greenfield Community College, and Valley Gives Day on Tuesday May 2, 2017.
Self-starter with the ability to work independently or collaboratively with team to plan and execute marketing, communications, volunteer recruitment, gift processing, and fundraising event coordination for LifePath.
- Excellent writing, communication, computer, and time-management skills;
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn Excel and NeonCRM;
- Ability to interact positively and enthusiastically with the public to increase awareness of and participation in LifePath activities;
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- Driver’s license and reliable, insured transportation;
- Willingness and ability to travel throughout LifePath’s service area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Helping coordinate and preparing mailings and email campaigns
- Assisting with processing gifts in NeonCRM: entering data and generating thank yous
- Helping with planning and writing for Walkathon/Valley Gives Day marketing
- Helping solicit Walkathon prize donors, sponsors, and community entertainers
- Assisting with volunteer recruitment and coordination
- Tabling or attending public events
- Presenting to small groups for the purpose of Walkathon team building
- Helping coordinate event day logistics
- Assisting with event wrap-up data processing and analysis