Full Time (35 hours per week)
LifePath is seeking a full-time administrative assistant and vendor coordinator, based in Greenfield, to provide general administrative clerical support to the Home Care team and act as a liaison with vendors to secure home care services to allow older adults to live at home. The role develops and maintains office systems, ensures timely and accurate documentation flow, maintains statistics in accordance with procedure and EOEA, and serves as a liaison with hospitals, nursing facilities, vendors, and community providers.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Ability to learn proficiency in database systems
- Precise record-keeping and organizational skills, plus great attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills, including data entry proficiency
- Respectful and courteous telephone manner
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Flexibility to multi-task and rapidly switch from one task to another
- High school diploma or equivalent
Compensation and Benefits
Position pays $16 per hour. This is a Monday-Friday, 35-hour work week position. Compassionate, inclusive company culture and excellent work environment. An outstanding benefits package, including health, dental, vision, pet insurance, mileage reimbursement, company-paid life insurance, and company-funded HRA. Additionally, the position offers a 401(k) retirement plan, flex scheduling , hybrid/remote options, and generous paid time off. 6% compensation differential for bilingual skills.
Submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please put “Home Care Admin Assistant” in the subject line.
LifePath is deeply committed to antiracism and the principles of equity, diversity, and inclusivity. Bilingual persons, minorities, women, and candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
LifePath, Inc. is an AA/EOE employer committed to a diverse workforce.