- Written by Jessica Riel
- Published: 28 July 2017
“CHOICES service plans allow for those with significant care needs to receive that care at home as opposed to in a facility setting,” says Cindy Ray, Home Care program director. “Many of our success stories are CHOICES consumers who have remained at home for years with LifePath services.”
Community Choices Community Choices is an option for those at risk of needing skilled nursing facility placement. If you or someone you help care for is already in a nursing facility, Community Choices can help provide services necessary to transition back to the community.
Community Choices may offer:
- help to remain living at home while enjoying a richer quality of life;
- comprehensive, enhanced in-home service plans;
- personalized care plans;
- respite for caregivers;
- extensive case management, including home visits;
- help accessing resources and coordinating services to maintain community living;
- equipment and home adaptations to increase independence (ramps, grab bars, etc.);
- transitional services to return home from a nursing facility;
- possible funding for basic needs like deposits for an apartment, home furnishings and more.
For more information on Community Choices, please contact us.