The Community Transition Liaison supports nursing facility residents (ages 22+) who want to consider transitioning to a community setting. This support recognizes the unique needs of populations, including those with criminal justice system involvement, behavioral health needs, specific diagnoses, and individuals experiencing housing insecurity, and/or those who may require specialized referrals to state programs and supports, and to other agencies for transition needs which are best met through other agencies.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Willingness and sensitivity for working with individuals with complex health needs
- Strong interviewing and assessment skills
- Ability to listen and create person-centered plans
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage time in a fast-paced environment with many competing priorities
- Strong computer skills, including data entry, management of electronic health records, G Suite, and Microsoft products
- Ability to travel throughout Franklin County and the North Quabbin areas
- Familiarity with and/or willingness to learn about all relevant health and human services programs and agencies available
A bachelor’s degree in health or human services field preferred. Experience working with individuals with complex medical needs may be substituted for degree.
Compensation and Benefits
This position pays $21.60 per hour. Additional 6% pay differential for bilingual skills. LifePath offers an excellent work environment with an extensive benefits package, including health, dental, 401(k), mileage reimbursement, company-paid health reimbursement account, and life insurance. Remote work options, flexibility, and generous paid time off.
Submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please put “CTL” in the subject line.
LifePath is deeply committed to antiracism and the principles of equity, diversity, and inclusivity. Bilingual persons, minorities, women, and candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
LifePath, Inc. is an AA/EOE employer committed to a diverse workforce.