Supportive Housing Locations
LifePath works with local housing authorities to help residents live safely and independently in their apartments.
- Elm Terrace (Greenfield, MA): 108 units
- Stoughton Place (Gill, MA): 14 units
- Stratton Manor (Bernardston, MA): 20 units
- Highland Village (Shelburne Falls, MA): 46 units
- Squakheag Village (Northfield, MA): 20 units
For example, if a person has a hospital stay, when they return home, they will have a check-in visit, and if some services or extra help are necessary to assist them while they fully recuperate, those supports can be put in place. If support is needed long-term, that can be arranged as well. A full-time staff person is on site to work with residents.
What people are saying about Supportive Housing
Supportive Housing 2
Diana is very welcoming and helpful. Diana has been very supportive to all of us, calling us during COVID to check on us, to see if we need any shopping done. She is wonderful, like Susan Marratt, she is the perfect supportive coordinator.