More Information about the Community Engagement Center
The CEC is open on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 a.m-3 p.m. Participants may come full or partial days and may join regularly or intermittently.
Participants have access to:
- Engaging programming
- Intergenerational activities
- A hot meal
- Safe, compassionate care
Caregivers have access to:
- Respite time while your loved one is at the program
- Professional and peer support
- Coaching and system navigation
- Workshops and wellness activities
- Resources and individualized assistance
- Respite stipends
Resources are available to you regardless of a loved one attending the CEC.
Volunteer with the Community Engagement Center
Volunteers are needed to assist with activities with older adults at our respite care site in Sunderland.
Stories from our blog about the Community Engagement Center:
- LifePath and The Care Collaborative Hold an Open House for the Community December 1, 2023
- LifePath Is Creating a Community Engagement Center for Older Adults, People with Disabilities, and Caregivers! August 11, 2023