CARE (Private Pay Case Management Service)
If you need help navigating elder and disability services, you can get personalized help at an hourly rate. With CARE (Coordination, Advocacy, Referrals, and Education) you have access to a team of professionals who can help:
- Assessment of care needs at home
- Arranging for skilled services
- Well-being checks
- Setting up appointments and arranging for transportation
- Maintaining contact with out-of-two loved ones
- Coaching family members on chronic disease, dementia, end of life, and challenges of care for a loved one
Services are tailored to individual needs. They can be short-term or on-going.
Contact us for a free consultation.