Respite Services for Caregivers help relieve caregivers of some of the stress that comes from providing daily care for elders or persons with memory disorders.
Respite Services can provide:
- Assistance with personal care and home making.
- Someone to care for your loved one so you can take a break.
- Care management to access services and equipment for your loved one.
- Access to caregiver support groups
- Access to the Alzheimer’s Association and their programs.
- Assistance arranging for short term respite stays in a skilled nursing facility.
There is no income eligibility or income requirement. All caregivers qualify.
Respite Services for Caregivers can be reached at 800-732-4636, 413-773-5555, 978-544-2259, or TDD 413-772-6566, FREE, Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.