Our experience as we prepare for the Walkathon over these many weeks is that we have been marinating in goodwill shared with us by sponsors, fundraisers, donors, and other friends of LifePath. The goodness this event inspires is beyond compare. These sentiments shared by donors have been inspiring:
“So proud of the work you do!”
“You inspire me. Thank you for your work and commitment.”
“Happy to support you and LifePath!”
“So thankful to you and LifePath for all you did for me and my mother. Much appreciation and gratitude:)”
“You walk the walk!”
“Wishing you a beautiful walkathon day for such a great cause.”
Buoyed by this generous show of spirit and support, we hope you are anticipating:
- turning in funds raised at the registration area, or mailing them ahead of time (fundraisers who raise $100 or more get a t-shirt!);
- recognizing local businesses that sponsor because they value what LifePath provides to members of our community;
- walking together and sharing face-to-face smiles (or if you choose to mask, exchanging twinkly-eyed engagement);
- taking a special lap recognizing walkers who are our oldest, youngest, on specific teams, and more;
- being inspired by the Eventide singers and boogying to The Farley String Band;
- visiting the tables presented by LifePath and others to engage in activities and learn about the many programs and services you or a loved one may be able to take advantage of; and
- a celebratory cupcake to commemorate 30 years of coming together!
We are (just about) ready to welcome you and all of your goodness to The All Together Now Festival: Celebrating LifePath’s 30th Annual Walkathon. Get your walking shoes and big hearts ready for Saturday, May 7. We can’t wait to see you.