The All Together Now Festival: Celebrating LifePath’s 30th Annual Walkathon, on May 7, is upon us! In just two weeks we will be welcoming you to 101 Munson Street, Greenfield, between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m., rain or shine. This year’s family friendly in-person event offers the opportunity to celebrate one another and recognize and appreciate that we are all on this journey of aging together.
Participants will be able to step off the walking route to take advantage of these experiential and informational pit stops.
On event day, there will be performances and informational tables with activities meant for attendees of all ages. As an example, LifePath’s Housing/Home Sharing Program Staff will host a Spirit Tree on which participants will weave yarn as they mindfully explore inner thoughts and wishes. This is just one planned activity meant to foster a sense of belonging and our shared journey. Participants will be able to step off the walking route to take advantage of these experiential and informational pit stops.
In these next two weeks, we look forward to:
- YOU registering for the event at this link: https://bit.ly/35W8Drw
- LOCAL BUSINESSES continuing to share their generosity with us through sponsorship;
- ORGANIZATIONS planning their tables and displays;
- FUNDRAISERS having continued success and preparing to be with us. (Send collected donations ahead of time to LifePath, 101 Munson Street, Suite 201, Greenfield, MA 01301);
- DONORS responding to requests from fundraisers or making an outright gift at this link: https://bit.ly/3v87MN3
- LIFEPATH STAFF putting the final touches on what they are preparing for YOU.
Plan to be with us on Saturday, May 7 to celebrate and learn about how LifePath and other local agencies and businesses support members of our community.
Team Buckley’s Backing
Sarah Bompastore, a social worker with Buckley HealthCare Center, wouldn’t say fundraising is one of her strengths, but, for years, she has been making good on her willingness to help.
When short-term rehabilitation residents are ready to transition back to their homes, Sarah frequently makes referrals for LifePath services. Often she finds that the Meals on Wheels program is a first line of offense, providing nutrition and a wellness check for those who are still building their stamina and confidence.
Sarah and her teammates recognize that the Walkathon effort supports valuable services for our community of elders. Team Buckley rallies support through community-based donations and dedicating proceeds from a monthly dress-down Friday. Thank you, Team Buckley!