The Path for Life: LifePath’s 31st Annual Walkathon on Saturday, May 6, is just two weeks away! Please join us at 101 Munson Street, Greenfield, between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m., rain or shine. This year’s family-friendly, in-person outdoor event offers the opportunity to celebrate one another and recognize and appreciate that we are all on this journey of aging together. LifePath staff are putting the final touches on our information booths. There will be games, activities, and giveaways.
A new option this year is a memorial sign to honor loved ones. Walkathon teams are often created, or donations are made, in honor of loved ones who have received support or services from LifePath. Since it is LifePath’s 31st walkathon, we will be charging only $31 per double-sided sign, with each side containing either an 11×17 photo or a poem of your choosing. The signs will be prominently displayed on event day. If you would like to order a sign, please email giving@LifePathMA.org or call Charity at (413) 829-9157.
Don’t worry, it’s not too late to participate! Here’s how to join in the fun:
- Individuals/Groups—You can still register individually or set up a team to raise funds.
- There are two different distances you can walk. One is a walk around the parking lot called the “Lot Walk,” which is approximately 1/10th of a mile. Or you can choose the “Woods Walk,” which is just under a mile. There are no walking requirements—you can walk as little or as much as you choose.
- Businesses/Organizations—Sponsorship is the backbone of the event. We are asking local businesses to continue to share their generosity with us through sponsorship, starting at $250. Sign up here.
- Community Partners—Come join us on event day! Set up a table and share information about your programs that benefit those in our community. To get started, email giving@LifePathMA.org.
- Donors—Respond to requests from fundraisers or make an outright gift.
Mark your calendars to join us on May 6 to celebrate and learn about how LifePath and other local agencies and businesses support members of our community.